• To ensure availabilty and to provide the best product, we require large orders (3+ dozen) to be placed at least 2-3 weeks in advance and smaller orders (1-2 dozen) to be placed 10-14 days in advance.
• Payment is due prior to or at time of delivery or shipping.
• Free delivery within 20 miles of zip code 85083. If further out, we can meet in a convenient location within that range.
• Shipping is available. Price is determined per order due to weight and distance variables. Shipping during warmer months is subject to surcharge for additional packaging materials.
• We will try to accomodate all dietary and allergy restrictions, but will not be held responsible for any adverse reactions. Our products may contain or come in contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy or other allergens.
• Cake pops are best kept refrigerated (up to 2 weeks), but can be kept at room temperature up to 7 days (if they last that long!).
• Each cake pop is individually wrapped and sealed with a twist tie. Typically packaged in a white bakery box with a window lid. If you would like a special arrangement, please let us know and we can create something for you at an additional cost.
• Cakes on Sticks is registered with the Arizona Department of Health Services' Home Baked and Confectionery Goods Program. All products are made in a private home.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns.